Milton Helping Hands is a charitable organization established to assist fellow Milton residents struggling to cover the cost of basic necessities such as heat, clothing, food and health care.
Each year, we host a series of events in homes around town. The goal is to raise not only money but awareness --- awareness that there are always fellow residents in need of a Helping Hand...
One hundred percent of the money raised directly benefits families and individuals in need.
- Helped a single mom battling depression pay off a gas bill
- Rent assistance for an elderly couple struggling with medical issues
- Organized the delivery of regular homemade meals and provided a gift card for a woman battling severe illness while struggling to care for grandchild
- Rent assistance for an immigrant mother of three
- Rent assistance for a family on the verge of eviction
"Your generosity has most certainly helped lift my spirits and helped me manage my monthly bills.”